All written documents, regardless of their size and turnaround time, are first evaluated by a dedicated Project Manager to match the projects nuances with the appropriate translator. A terminology platform is created to ensure document consistency. It is then translated, edited, and also proofread. Finally, the Project Manager reviews the finished product for structural integrity. This team-oriented process ensures consistency in content, form, and style of the translated document.
We work in over 150 languages and our translation services include:
• Translation carried out by a qualified translator
• Proofreading performed by an independent linguist
• Expert Desktop Publishing
First, the document/project is reviewed by our Project Management team and assigned to the translator with expertise in that specialized area.
Next, glossaries and translation memories are compiled for the translator, using up-to-date translation software technologies.
Then the translator completes the translation of the document using the tools provided to ensure consistent language and terminology throughout the document.
At Infotranstech, we:
• Assign the most appropriate translation team to your project.
• Only employ translators who combine technical expertise with proven linguistic ability
• Keep the same translation team together for your future projects
• Develop client-specific glossaries to ensure consistency and rapid response
We provide proof reading as a service on its own or combined with translation. An independent linguist verifies content, improves style and ensures clarity of text. You can order proof reading regardless of whether we have originally translated the document for you or not.
The Proofreader checks your document for inconsistencies, ambiguous vocabulary as also for spelling, word usage, and punctuation errors thereby giving the document enhanced comprehensibility and coherence. He also checks the formatting to ensure that it corresponds perfectly to the source format and your instructions.
With quality being central to the way we work, our translators and proofreaders ensure the perfection and excellence of the final document.
Our proofreading services include:
• Highlighting grammatical blunders and correcting them.
• Correcting spelling, word usage, and punctuation errors
• Eliminating redundancies, correcting faulty pluralism
• Avoiding cultural flaws, or other pejorative use of language
• Making the final document sound as if it had been originally written in the target language
Once our language experts have approved the translation, our Desktop Publishing staff formats the translated text to meet client’s guidelines. Appropriate visual formatting/localization is just as crucial in creating a successful end product as the language translation itself.
Editing & Copywriting
InfoTranstech undertakes high quality Editing, Copywriting & Revision of documents in European, Asian and African languages.
Our professional Editors & Linguists check your documents for consistency of terminology, clarity of style & proper register of language.
Our QA process is designed to ensure that the end document reads as though it were written in the target language for that target audience.
Our QA services, comprising of language and DTP experts, review the document in great detail, ensuring conformity of language, DTP, and localization parameters.
Once the QA process is complete and the document is found in order, it is sent to the client.